xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:08:21 GMT
Here is an outline of the progress with the website.

*) Sent email to forrest-dev explaining some of the
xml-commons needs.
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=103967656107408
 "website with separate distributable components"
No responses yet, so just getting on with the job ...

*) Added experimental building of the Resolver
documentation using DocBook.

*) Enhanced explanation in howto-forrest.html
There are some hacks like hard-coded references
to xmlcatalog and xsl for DocBook. There are some
new issues (e.g. a few broken links in resolver docs
due to Forrest).

*) See the demo website at
 http://cvs.apache.org/~crossley/commons/

*) When we are ready to go the next stage, then it
would be good to get forrestbot to automatically
build it rather than me sftp to my apache space.
 http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/

--David