xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: New resolver all checked in
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 05:12:08 GMT
Norman Walsh wrote:
> Ok, I've checked in a whole raft of changes to the resolver code. I
> don't think I've broken anything, and I have some new tests under
> tests/resolver that demonstrate that my new code works (at least for
> me :-)
>
> I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who can give it a whirl.
>
> Release notes:
<snip/>

I tried the new resolver with Apache Cocoon head 2.1-dev
No problems for me on Linux. I will add it to the cocoon cvs
and we will see what happens for others.

It only needed some minor changes to our code to
use setVerbosity() instead of Debug.setDebug()

However we are only using resolver very basically
with o.a.x.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
It suits us fine. Thanks

--David