xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru/CAM/Lotus <shane_curc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:41:54 GMT
---- David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> ----
> I envisaged a "common" home page and some top-level docs,
> then separate sections for each thing that is distributed.

Yup, we'll definitely need some overviews about the project as a whole,
and then separate sections for each distributable component.  Note you get
bonus points if each component (i.e. java/resolver.xml) can have it's own
set of subdocs that can get included in it's distribution.  (i.e. when
Resolver ships, it should have all the resolver docs, plus perhaps a bonus
page that describes the project it came from).   As some point we'll have
to update some of the existing 'what is resolver' docs into the new
structure too.

> So will i go ahead and check-in to xml-commons CVS just the
> xdocs part of things that i have now? Then Shane can modify
> it directly.

Sure, we can argue about whether to put it in xml-commons/. or in
xml-commons/java/. later.

- Shane