xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru/CAM/Lotus <shane_curc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:27:51 GMT
Wow, I was just about to redo xml-commons to be forrestized - although I
had planned to completely restructure it, since the README.html that I
created long ago kinds of sucks (I don't feel bad about writing that since
I wrote it in the first place...).

Basically, I need to write up my proposal for how we should really be
structuring xml-commons tomorrow -  basically keeping everything together,
but treating things as three separate distros - external (xml-apis),
Which, and Resolver...  Gotta go help a sick cat now, sorry.

- Shane

View raw message