xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:37:04 GMT

David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:

>>><snip/>

>>>Great.
>>
>>Have a look here about current draft tests:
>>http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/testlogos.html
>>
>>Apache Commons too is in the quest for a logo.
>>
>>Comments and alternative proposals very welcome.
>

> Excellent work Ken. I like the first one. Open Commons
> containing and providing Peace. (The other ones with the
> empty element <commons/> do not convey the same meaning.)

Good, I'm happy the graphical message went through so easily :-)

> Is there room to squeeze in an outer <apache> element?

Cool, nice idea I'll work on it :-)

BTW, I thought that the pipe would be a nice logo for all the "commons"
projects at Apache.

How do you think we can use the same pipe for all of them without
creating confusion? Color schemes? Hmmm...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -