xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:00:43 GMT

David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
>>>Sorry about the "xml-commons" logo. I snitched a colour
>>>from the edge of the Apache feather and knocked up a
>>>quick-and-dirty PNG.
>>
>>I'll make something out of SVG and post it somewhere, then
>>we'll see what other guys think.
>
> Great.

Have a look here about current draft tests:
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/testlogos.html

Apache Commons too is in the quest for a logo.

Comments and alternative proposals very welcome.

>>>Anyway, if people are happy with this much, then i will
>>>commit the source to xml-commons CVS and the result
>>>to xml-site CVS. When we are satisfied, then we can
>>>go live.
>>
>>:-)
>

> Er. Why the smiley Ken?

Another site using Forrest! :-)

> Are you referring to the cumbersome mess
> that is the xml-site CVS module?

Errr, nope.
Till we have mixed formats I honestly don't see how we can make it
better, but that's just MHO, what would you propose?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -