xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Smith <brian-l-sm...@uiowa.edu>
Subject Repository layout
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:34:43 GMT
Hi,

Right now it seems that the Resolver library is the only thing in
XML-Commons CVS. But, what will happen when other code gets added to
XML-Commons? Will all of the code get mixed together? In particular,
will it be easy to check out _just_ the code and documentation for a
particular part of XML-Commons (say Resolver) while ignoring the rest?

I was kind of expecting to see a repository layout like the following,
which makes it clear that I woud just need to check out "xml-commons" to
get all of xml-commons or "xml-commons/java/resolver" to get just the
resolver.

xml-commons/
     java/
         resolver/