xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:20:32 GMT
Shane Curcuru/CAM/Lotus wrote:
> Wow, I was just about to redo xml-commons to be forrestized
> - although I had planned to completely restructure it, since
> the README.html that I created long ago kinds of sucks
> (I don't feel bad about writing that since I wrote it in the
> first place...).

Well, that is one of the things that i said needed to be
addressed later. For the start we need to get the basic
infrastructure for xdocs in place. Then we can edit and
re-arrange to our heart's content.

> Basically, I need to write up my proposal for how we should
> really be structuring xml-commons tomorrow -  basically keeping
> everything together,
> but treating things as three separate distros - external (xml-apis),
> Which, and Resolver...  Gotta go help a sick cat now, sorry.

I envisaged a "common" home page and some top-level docs,
then separate sections for each thing that is distributed.

So will i go ahead and check-in to xml-commons CVS just the
xdocs part of things that i have now? Then Shane can modify
it directly.

--David