xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:58:19 GMT
Apache Forrest is almost due to make its first release.
So i thought it was about time to start generating the
xml-commons website using Forrest.

See the draft at:
http://cvs.apache.org/~crossley/commons/

Do not worry about the trail at the top. It looks
strange because it is at a temporary location.

I gleaned the content from Shane's current homepage
at /home/cvs/xml-commons/README.html and did not change
any content other that a few speling and layout tweaks.

I moved the stuff about the old proposal and the vote
for establishing the xml-commons project. This is now
in a separate document. However, some of it may need
to be copied back, because there is useful stuff about
the scope of xml-commons.

Sorry about the "xml-commons" logo. I snitched a colour
from the edge of the Apache feather and knocked up a
quick-and-dirty PNG.

Anyway, if people are happy with this much, then i will
commit the source to xml-commons CVS and the result
to xml-site CVS. When we are satisfied, then we can
go live.

--David