xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From mk...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: JAXP 1.2
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:18:54 GMT
We ran the Sun JAXP 1.2 TCK for the Xalan 2.4 release. And We will continue
using it for all future releases.

Morris Kwan
XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Tel: (905)413-3729
Email: mkwan@ca.ibm.com

                      Joseph

                      Kesselman/Watson/        To:       Xerces J Dev <xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org>,
commons-dev@xml.apache.org,
                      IBM@IBMUS                 xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      09/16/2002 05:05         Subject:  Re: JAXP 1.2

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      xalan-dev

Certainly Sun ran the JAXP TCK against Xalan before shipping Xalan with
their JVM.

I would hope we're continuing to run those tests periodically as part of
our regression suite, but I can't vouch for that since I've never looked
at the TCK per se. Similarly, I can't vouch for which version. Presumably
someone else will answer this one. (Shane? Dave?)

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research