xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: JAXP 1.2
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:53:24 GMT
Hi Henry,

Sorry to be unclear.  What I meant was that we should try to put stuff
like Ant scripts and any other infrastructure for running the TCK into
CVS.  If Commons is where all that stuff will live, then great.  The ASF
is a TCK licensee and my understanding is that we should be able to get
that JAXP TCK.  Whether or not we put it in public CVS is another story.

Ted