xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: JAXP 1.2
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:41:43 GMT
Hi Elena,

Sorry for the late reply.  I've forwarded this note to the licensing
mailing list to try to get a clarification.

My opinion, and I Am Not A Lawyer, is that the behavior of the JAXP
interfaces has to pass the TCK.  Anything that we expose via org.apache
packages can do what it likes.  I'll forward the response from licensing
as soon as there is one.

Ted