xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: JAXP 1.2
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:54:25 GMT
Another wrinkle to the JAXP stuff is that we (the ASF) need to be able
to pass the TCK for a JSR in order to say that we implement it.  Since
JAXP is specified by a JSR, we're going to need to pass the Sun TCK --
the best time to do this work is probably when we step up to JAXP 1.2

Joe, are you folks in Xalan running the JAXP TCK?

In my mind this is a good reason to try to get the Xerces/Xalan/Commons
JAXP versions closer in sync.  That way we might be able to put the TCK
harnesses and stuff in commons and have Xalan and Xerces use it from
there.

Ted