xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Versioning strategy for standards files: SAX/DOM/JAXP
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:39:28 GMT
Sorry for the lack of response.  We have a couple of Xalan and Xerces
committers who are slowly working on some strategy for sharing file
versions offline at the moment.  Packaging discussions are postponed
for the time being.

Once we have status we'll report back out.  Most of the stuff that Neil
and I are alike on will just take some time to implement properly now
that we have some common ground.  (Lots of folks are on vacation or
busy with other tasks in August, so that's why we're a bit behind from
where I'd hope we get to).

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />