xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [discuss] Versioning strategy for standards files
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:19:42 GMT
Thanks for the commentary Gary - at least someone else is reading this
list!

Um, I'm still thinking in a background process... Classloaders and the
rest of my job are taking priority right now.

Hmmm - the survey idea is an excellent one, except: getting the time to
do it.  Volunteers, anyone?  8-)

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />