xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: CatalogResolver with crimson
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 14:36:31 GMT
/ Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de> was heard to say:
| Norman Walsh wrote:
|
|>Can you set the debug value (Debug.setDebug()) to something high (like 10)
|>and send another trace. I'd like to see what comparisons are attempted by
|>the resolver.
|>
| The example was already done with a debug level of 99, but as I
| mentioned in my  email before, the CatalogResolver is never called due
| to an error/feature in the class SAXParser.

Hmm. That wasn't clear (to me) from your last message. I can't see why the
entity resolver isn't getting called.

Have you tried using one of the parsers in org.apache.xml.resolver.apps?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | One does what one is; one becomes what one
XML Standards Engineer | does.--Robert Musil