xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harald Hett <h.h...@gis-systemhaus.de>
Subject Re: CatalogResolver with crimson
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 13:59:36 GMT
Shane Curcuru/CAM/Lotus wrote:

>Did you try any other variations on the exact URL for the file?  I think to
>be a legal absolute file: URL you need at least two slashes separating the
>scheme file:// from the path portion (or three, I always forget).
>
>- Shane

Meanwhile I skimmed the sources of crimson and spotted the problem: The
Implementation of SAXParser  method parse(InputSource, DefaultHandler)
calls setEntityResolver() with the DefaultHandler as argument (line
389). Thus the previous set CatalogResolver is overridden.

--
Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de>
Gesellschaft für integrierte Systemplanung