xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Outlook for an official release?
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 19:38:14 GMT
In principle, moving org.w3c.css and org.w3c.dom.svg to xml-commons
would make sense.  In practice, we still need to get a little more
definition to the split between the external half of xml-commons
(standards files) and the internal half (Which, Resolver).  We also
need clarity on versioning of the external files: lots of folks want
specific sets of versions to match J2EE or other specs; other folks
want the latest-and-greatest versions.  Stay tuned...

- Shane
---- "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> ----
See below for context.  Also, would it be possible and make sense to
move
org.w3c.css and org.w3c.dom.svg from xml-batik/sources to
xml-commons/java/external ?

- Sam Ruby

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />