xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Outlook for an official release?
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:11:21 GMT
See below for context.  Also, would it be possible and make sense to move
org.w3c.css and org.w3c.dom.svg from xml-batik/sources to
xml-commons/java/external ?

- Sam Ruby

---------------------- Forwarded by Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM on 04/03/2002 03:03 PM ---------------------------

"Stephane Hillion" <shillion@ilog.fr> on 04/03/2002 10:47:29 AM