xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane_Curcuru/CAM/Lotus <Shane_Curcuru/CAM/Lo...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: updgrading the commons website (was: [ANN] xml-commons-1.0.b2 'preview2' release posted)
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 18:57:33 GMT
Wow! Someone on commons-dev besides me! Welcome.

---- <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> ----
> I do have a couple of changes to make to README.html

Did I miss something?  8-)

> However, can you please explain how the changes will
> get onto the website after i have done the cvs commit.

Um, it doesn't, unless you do it yourself.  For the time being, I simply
manually copy it to /www/xml.apache.org/commons on daedalus; oh, and I
change the name to index.html.  I'm not going to bother to check it in to
xml-site or automate it any more than this until xml-forrest takes over.
(for design I simply copied one of the forrest example pages and used the
CSS guts of that).

- Shane