xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [3rd party jar] xml-apis
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:58:57 GMT
Actually, I was hoping to post another quick beta build of xml-commons
that included a license for exporting.  Then I was planning on checking
this license into xml-xalan's repository to match.  That way projects
that use xml-commons don't have to search for a license to use; they'll
just checkin the same license whenever they grab a new xml-commons

Later today I'll send a report on what the xalan and commons
communities have done with the licensing issue.

Note: I thought the suggested extension was .txt for the LICENSE files?

- Shane

---- you "Theodore W. Leung" <twleung@sauria.com> wrote ----
> xml-apis and xml-apis-1.0.jar are copies of the ASF xml-commons
> xml-apis appears in xml-xalan/java/bin
> xml-apis-1.0 appears in xml-xindice/java/lib
> We can take care of this by checking in the ASF 1.1 License as
xml-xalan/java/bin/xml-apis.LICENSE and xml-xindice/java/lib/xml-apis-1.0.LICENSE

Do You Yahoo!?