xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: Donating the entity/URI resolver code
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:06:55 GMT
/ "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> was heard to say:
| What remains to be done?  From what I can see, user ndw ("Norman Walsh") is
| a member of group xml and has karma granted to xml-commons.  I also was
| copied on an e-mail by Brian indicating that he had sent the password for
| ndw to ndw@nwalsh.com.

Technically, I don't think anything has to be done, assuming that a
proper paper trail of approvals can be constructed. I'm just waiting
for someone to tell me the paper trail has been found and is in the
affirmative. (If the vote goes the other way, I'll have to have some
technical privileges revoked :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Curiosity will conquer fear even more than
XML Standards Engineer | bravery will.--James Stephens