xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Licensing Issues
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:52:07 GMT
Action Item:
- Edwin - since you're the JAXP guy, can you do this for the javax.*
packages?

LICENSE.*.txt files for the Apache, SAX, and DOM portions of
xml-commons as they exist today.

- Do we still need to cc: the PMC with the names/urls of these license
files to ensure they have the appropriate oversight, etc.?

- Shane

---- you "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote ----

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"