xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] xml-commons-1.0.b1 'preview' release posted
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 04:07:37 GMT
---- edwingo wrote ----
> BTW, the JAXP code in xml-commons by itself in a sense does not have
> version number.  See
> http://xml.apache.org/~edwingo/jaxp-faq.html#versioning for more
info.

Yeah, I kind of knew that but I wanted to identify the code in the
release *somehow*.  I mainly wanted to get something out so people can
see a release, and so the upcoming Xalan builds can use it.  Since we
were already using the current CVS from commons, I just took it as-is.

So I trust you'll be updating the commons docs later on to include
links and info about JAXP versioning, right? 8-)

- Shane

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="2002 The palindromic year 2002"/>