xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Doctypechanger tool for xml-commons
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:19:00 GMT
The discussion of the Doctypechanger from SocialChange Online
seemed to get tangled up with the end-of-year and with the
"entity/URI resolver" resolver discussion ...
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-apache-general&m=100713736423105&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-apache-general&m=100509711916965&w=2

I would like to resurrect the discussion here and then i
suppose that it needs a vote. Jeff, is that still appropriate?
--David Crossley

> Subject:  Re: [vote] Accepting Entity Resolver Donation
> From:     Shane Curcuru <shane_curcuru@yahoo.com>
> Date:     2001-12-21