xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen West" <cont...@marineliens.com>
Subject Post Marine Liens Online - FREE
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
<head>
	<STYLE>
		P {FONT-FAMILY:ARIAL}
		.x {FONT-SIZE:10PT}
		.FREE {
			COLOR:RED;
			FONT-WEIGHT:700;
			text-decoration : underline;
		}
</STYLE>
</head>

<P>
If you are a Marine Professional, and you...
<ul CLASS="X">
	<li>HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR COMPLETED WORK </li>
	<li>WANT TO COLLECT FROM VESSELS THAT OWE YOU MONEY</li>
	<li>DON'T LIKE TO WRITE-OFF UNCOLLECTED RECEIVABLES</li>
	<li>WANT TO AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T PAY THEIR BILLS</li>
</ul>
then I would like to introduce you to <a href="http://www.marineliens.com">www.marineliens.com</a>,
a new internet-based
bulletin board allowing the posting of, and searching for, unsettled
claims of liens against marine properties.   &nbsp;With this service, you
can post valid claims of liens from your desktop in a matter of
minutes.  &nbsp; Best of all, there is absolutely no cost to you to post a
new claim.
<BR><BR>
That's right, this is a <SPAN CLASS="FREE">FREE Service</SPAN> to help your business.</P>

<P>
Go to <a href="http://www.marineliens.com">www.marineliens.com</a> and register
your claims today.  &nbsp;
Don't let unsettled claims of liens sink your business.  &nbsp;It costs
nothing but a few minutes of your time to protect your rights.
<BR><BR>
Please forward this email to anyone that you feel might need
this service.  &nbsp;If this email does not apply to you and you'd
like to avoid getting future information about marine liens,
simply reply back and change the subject to: "DELETE ME".  &nbsp;
We will remove you from our database. <br><br>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Stephen West<BR>