xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Hello! (Hello! hello...) Project status on releases and bugzilla list?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:53:50 GMT
Just seeing who's actively looking at commons-dev...

Although we don't necessarily have buy-in from all other xml projects in
how to use commons code, it seems like it might be useful to have a 1.0
release of xml-apis.jar just so that other projects who wish to refer to a
.jar file or a specific copy of commons code have something to start with.
Any comments / any volunteers?

I'm hoping to actually build a commons page for the website but it may take
a few days.

Also, just an announcement: we now have a 'XmlCommons' project in Bugzilla,
and already have our first few bugs.  Volunteers to help evaluate bugs and
start addressing them?

- Shane

View raw message