xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From "Erin Mason" <ksnx...@telus.net>
Subject The time is now before prices go up !
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:36:02 GMT
Thank you for submitting your application.  We have<br>
received your information and began processing it.<br>
We are glad to confirm that you that you qualify for 3% <br>
fixed ra.te under our company program. But first, to ensure <br>
the best results, we’ll need some more information.<p>
We ask that you please take, a moment to fill out the final<br>
details we need to complete the process:<p>

Thanks,<br>
Erin Mason<br>