xerces-p-dev mailing list archives

From sandip shahane <sandipshah...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Errors building xerces on AIX
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:40:39 GMT
I used this Makefile.incl and linked newly built .o
files. But now getting some linker "Undefined symbol"
errors. there were few _pthread related errors that I
resolved using -mthreads option, but still getting
error as
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:

I searched for this error to get following link.

that suggests using
pthread_mutexattr_settype (attr,

instead of

And that solves my problem.
As both of the  above funcitons do the same thing, I
think it works.
Please let me know if it can not be done for some

Sandeep Shahane

--- "Pluta, Edward" <Edward_Pluta@csgsystems.com>

Do You Yahoo!?