xerces-p-dev mailing list archives

From ja...@openinformatics.com (Jason E. Stewart)
Subject [ANN]: XML-Xerces-2.3.0-3 available
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 19:20:06 GMT
Hey All,

In a coding frenzy today I tackled a number of outstanding issues with
XML-Xerces, and am cutting a new bug fix release. It's available from:

  http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-p/

For those of you who have been helping test this on new platforms,
please do test this on your platforms, and let me know if I have
properly incorporated support for your platform (especially OS X and
Windows).

Enjoy!
jas.
--

>From the Changes file:
2.3.0-3 Sun Nov  2 12:03:30 IST 2003
	- second bugfix release of 2.3.0 series.
	- fixed output of all XMLUni::* constants (thanks to Christian
          Orsatti for pointing this out)
	- added LocalFileFormatTarget (thanks to Christian
          Orsatti for pointing this out)
	- added hints/darwin.pl (thanks to Adam Whitney for helping
          with this)
	- added cygwin fix for Xerces-C libname (thanks to Stephen
          Long for helping with this)
	- added fixes for Win32 (thanks to Martin Raspe for helping
          with this)