xerces-p-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Witney <awit...@sghms.ac.uk>
Subject Re: OSX installation
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:10:10 GMT

Sorry sent that last message before finishing it!!

> Run samples/DOMCount.pl by hand and show me what the output looks
> like, would you?

Here goes...

[mrc1-003:local/install/XML-Xerces-2.3.0-2] adam% perl samples/DOMCount.pl
dyld: perl Undefined symbols:
Trace/BPT trap

Interesting... I didn't edit out the 'inline' part in

As I did before if you remember. Basically because this error did not show
up with make test this time. I will try that modification and recompile

>> t/StdInInputSource..ok 2/3FATAL ERROR:
>> FILE:
>> LINE:    0
>> COLUMN:  0
>> MESSAGE: An exception occurred! Type:XMLPlatformException, Message:Could not
>> open file: stdin
>>  at t/StdInInputSource.t line 33
> This I don't understand. Why is stdin different on OS X?

Could this be related to the problem above....

[mrc1-003:local/install/XML-Xerces-2.3.0-2] adam% perl t/StdInInputSource.t
dyld: perl Undefined symbols:
Trace/BPT trap

Strange that the isAnySlash errors do not show up in make test like they did

So, as I said above.. I will modify
$XERCESCROOTsrc/xercesc/util/Platforms/MacOS/MacOSPlatformUtils.cpp and

believed to be clean.