xerces-p-dev mailing list archives

From Kai Zimmer <zim...@bbaw.de>
Subject Re: Xerces-Perl make test gives errors
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:51:07 GMT
Hi Jason,

thank you very much for your help. But i am sorry to report...

Jason E. Stewart wrote:

>I'm surprised by this being a Linux box. I received a lot of reports
>of this problem, but they were all on Mac OS X. The fix there was to
>make the XMLPlatformUtils::isAnySlash() method non-inline. For some
>reason being inline was screwing things up.
>
>It's in src/xercesc/util/Platforms/Linux/LinuxPlatformUtils.cpp line
>527.
>
>Let me know if this helps and I'll send a bug report to the Xerces-C
>folks.

no - it didn't work. I removed the word "inline", removed former
compiled libraries,
then "make clean", then recompiled xerces-c and xerces-p. But I still
have the same errors.
Any more ideas (except trying older versions?)

thanks in advance,
Kai