xerces-p-dev mailing list archives

From ja...@openinformatics.com (Jason E. Stewart)
Subject Re: make test failure...
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 23:36:53 GMT
"Michael Grabenstein" <michael.grabenstein@isinet.com> writes:

>     So close but not yet perfect, but is this normal ?
>
>     I am a little worried about the DOM/Entity failure... The other
>     two I don't have plans on using anytime soon, I think.
>

> Here they are:
>
> t/DOM_Entity........FAILED test 2
>         Failed 1/3 tests, 66.67% okay
> t/Schema............ok 2/3WARNING:
> FILE:
> LINE:    0
> COLUMN:  0
> MESSAGE: An exception occurred! Type:RuntimeException,
> Message:Warning: The primary document entity could not be
> opened. Id=personal.xsd

Schema is failing because I'm too lazy to write a decent entity
resolver to get all these documents.

>  at blib/lib/XML/Xerces.pm line 2809
> t/URLInputSource....dubious
>         Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
> DIED. FAILED tests 5-8
>         Failed 4/8 tests, 50.00% okay

Um. Looks like a segfault. Try running:

  perl -w -Mblib t/URLInputSource.t

and see what it says. Ditto with DOM_Entity.t
jas.

>     Any ideas ? or is 99.99% good enough ? :-)

It's only 99.9% because there are 5000 Unicode characters in the
DOM_Document.t test file. So I view any failures as bad.

what version is this? 1.7.0-0? or -1?

Thanks,
jas.