xerces-p-dev mailing list archives

From ja...@openinformatics.com (Jason E. Stewart)
Subject Re: Getting 1.3 into CVS
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:31:25 GMT
"Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org> writes:

> Jason E. Stewart <jason@openinformatics.com> wrote:
>
> > I made the latest developer release from Harmon available from public
> > ftp:
> > genex.sourceforge.net:/pub/genex/xerces-perl-devel.tar.bz2
> >
> Why are we still using SourceForge? Can't we move the CVS over on
> Apache?

There is no CVS for the project at sourceforge, just a single file.

I needed to make a single tarball available before I committed the
individual files to CVS. I didn't have access to public ftp at apache
so I made it available via a different project I administer at
sourceforge.

If there is a way that I can make files available via public based at
apache, that would be great.

jas.