xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From kesh...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: IE does not comprehend default namespace in XML
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:38:27 GMT
> is that if I use the Internet Explorer to open this xml, it does not
> render anything except the hardcoded text that I have in the XSLT,
> when I have the xmlns="www.ncr.com/ocz" attribute in the root node
> of the xml. As soon as I remove this attibute, it works fine and the
> xslt gets applied.

Sounds like your stylesheet isn't written to operate against that
namespace, and all that's matching is the default template -- which copies
 only the text content of the element.

Hope that gets you pointed in the right direction. If not, this is either
a general XSLT usage question or an IE question.