xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From ajay bhadauria <abhadau...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Attribute validation Error
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 02:26:25 GMT
Mukul,

Thanks for reply.

I looked at the FAQ and found that org.apache.xerces.xs.PSVIProvider can be used with JAXP
1.3 Validator. I need some help. How should I use it? I never used it.

I have xml DOMSource object feeding to the JAXP1.3 Validator object. So when I should register
Validator object with PSVIProvider interface.

Any code sample will help me a lot if you or anybody can provide.

Regards
AB