xerces-j-users mailing list archives: October 2006

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Yuri de Wit New JAXP1.3 Validation API and Loading Schemas dynamically Mon, 02 Oct, 03:33
Crain, David B. \(LNG-DAY\) I have a couple of questions concerning Xerces and Performance.... Mon, 02 Oct, 14:14
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) Xerces and Xpath Mon, 02 Oct, 15:28
Jacob Kjome Re: I have a couple of questions concerning Xerces and Performance.... Mon, 02 Oct, 17:03
Jacob Kjome Re: Xerces and Xpath Mon, 02 Oct, 17:05
Crain, David B. \(LNG-DAY\) RE: I have a couple of questions concerning Xerces and Performance.... Mon, 02 Oct, 17:30
Michael Glavassevich Re: I have a couple of questions concerning Xerces and Performance.... Mon, 02 Oct, 17:35
kesh...@us.ibm.com Re: Xerces and Xpath Mon, 02 Oct, 17:53
Michael Glavassevich RE: I have a couple of questions concerning Xerces and Performance.... Mon, 02 Oct, 17:53
Michael Glavassevich Re: Xerces and Xpath Mon, 02 Oct, 22:30
Michael Glavassevich Re: New JAXP1.3 Validation API and Loading Schemas dynamically Tue, 03 Oct, 15:31
Paul Tomsic no such method XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLInputSource) ? Tue, 03 Oct, 20:21
Michael Glavassevich Re: Maven 2 POM Proposal Thu, 05 Oct, 17:16
Michael Glavassevich Re: no such method XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLInputSource) ? Thu, 05 Oct, 17:45
August Gresens input truncated when standard entity encountered Fri, 06 Oct, 19:02
Robert Houben RE: input truncated when standard entity encountered Fri, 06 Oct, 19:36
August Gresens Re: input truncated when standard entity encountered Fri, 06 Oct, 19:53
August Gresens Re: input truncated when standard entity encountered Fri, 06 Oct, 20:07
Robert Houben RE: input truncated when standard entity encountered Fri, 06 Oct, 20:15
ying lcs Question about SAX example DocumentTracer.java Fri, 06 Oct, 20:21
Michael Glavassevich Re: Question about SAX example DocumentTracer.java Fri, 06 Oct, 20:41
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) Generate a DOM tree from a schema Mon, 09 Oct, 14:54
Michael Glavassevich Re: Generate a DOM tree from a schema Mon, 09 Oct, 15:27
Michael Glavassevich Re: java.lang.ClassCastException when adopting Node Mon, 09 Oct, 16:48
Michael Glavassevich Re: java.lang.ClassCastException when adopting Node Mon, 09 Oct, 16:52
Prashant Re: Generate a DOM tree from a schema Tue, 10 Oct, 12:40
Adil Aijaz Problem pulling PSVI information using SAX Tue, 10 Oct, 21:49
Adil Aijaz Root element validation while pulling PSVI information Wed, 11 Oct, 00:40
Adil Aijaz Re: Root element validation while pulling PSVI information Wed, 11 Oct, 00:44
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) element-default with DOM3 Wed, 11 Oct, 13:32
Michael Glavassevich Re: element-default with DOM3 Wed, 11 Oct, 16:59
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: element-default with DOM3 Thu, 12 Oct, 07:53
Michael Glavassevich RE: element-default with DOM3 Fri, 13 Oct, 04:20
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: element-default with DOM3 Fri, 13 Oct, 07:09
Kishore Lakshmana Nererella - TLS, Chennai setTextContent function not found.... Fri, 13 Oct, 13:22
Michael Glavassevich Re: setTextContent function not found.... Fri, 13 Oct, 14:10
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) Element default augmentation during validation step Fri, 13 Oct, 14:37
Michael Glavassevich RE: element-default with DOM3 Fri, 13 Oct, 14:46
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: element-default with DOM3 Fri, 13 Oct, 15:05
Michael Glavassevich Re: Root element validation while pulling PSVI information Fri, 13 Oct, 15:40
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: element-default with DOM3 Fri, 13 Oct, 17:03
Kishore Lakshmana Nererella - TLS, Chennai RE: setTextContent function not found.... Sat, 14 Oct, 05:28
Dick Deneer How to access XMLResourceIdentifier from LSResourceResolver Sat, 14 Oct, 11:26
Michael Glavassevich RE: setTextContent function not found.... Sun, 15 Oct, 17:32
Prashant Re: setTextContent function not found.... Mon, 16 Oct, 04:20
Kishore Lakshmana Nererella - TLS, Chennai RE: setTextContent function not found.... Mon, 16 Oct, 04:52
Michael Glavassevich Re: How to access XMLResourceIdentifier from LSResourceResolver Mon, 16 Oct, 17:22
Dick Deneer Re: How to access XMLResourceIdentifier from LSResourceResolver Mon, 16 Oct, 21:20
Michael Glavassevich Re: How to access XMLResourceIdentifier from LSResourceResolver Mon, 16 Oct, 21:50
Dick Deneer Re: How to access XMLResourceIdentifier from LSResourceResolver Mon, 16 Oct, 22:15
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 12:51
Prashant Re: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:18
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:22
Prashant Re: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:22
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:30
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:31
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:40
kesh...@us.ibm.com RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 13:48
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 14:11
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Tue, 17 Oct, 14:43
Michael Glavassevich Re: I'm getting compile errors, at present Tue, 17 Oct, 18:18
Prashant Re: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Wed, 18 Oct, 04:29
Decoker, Lydie \(Lydie\) RE: Getting SAX Exception Content is not allowed in prolog. when using my code on Unix platform Wed, 18 Oct, 06:07
Dick Deneer Why can 't I set a grammarPool on LSParser Thu, 19 Oct, 12:42
Sean McCauliff XML Schema + Namespace Issues Fri, 20 Oct, 05:19
Jeff Greif Re: XML Schema + Namespace Issues Fri, 20 Oct, 06:21
Stanimir Stamenkov Re: XML Schema + Namespace Issues Fri, 20 Oct, 07:56
Dick Deneer Re: XML Schema + Namespace Issues Fri, 20 Oct, 08:37
Dick Deneer Re: Why can 't I set a grammarPool on LSParser Fri, 20 Oct, 09:12
Dick Deneer SaxParser fails to resolve entity Fri, 20 Oct, 13:05
Stanimir Stamenkov DOMImplementationRegistry configuration Fri, 20 Oct, 13:42
Michael Glavassevich Re: DOMImplementationRegistry configuration Fri, 20 Oct, 15:57
Sean McCauliff Re: XML Schema + Namespace Issues Fri, 20 Oct, 17:05
Stanimir Stamenkov Re: DOMImplementationRegistry configuration Tue, 24 Oct, 08:16
Michael Glavassevich Re: DOMImplementationRegistry configuration Tue, 24 Oct, 13:01
Paul Tomsic possible bug while validating schemas Fri, 27 Oct, 21:42
Michael Glavassevich Re: possible bug while validating schemas Sun, 29 Oct, 23:05
Paul Tomsic Re: possible bug while validating schemas Mon, 30 Oct, 04:10
Michael Glavassevich Re: possible bug while validating schemas Mon, 30 Oct, 05:17
Simon Vogensen Chained schemas loaded via array of inputstream not supported? Mon, 30 Oct, 14:36
Stanimir Stamenkov Re: Chained schemas loaded via array of inputstream not supported? Mon, 30 Oct, 15:53
Simon Vogensen Re: Chained schemas loaded via array of inputstream not supported? Mon, 30 Oct, 16:20
Paul Tomsic Re: possible bug while validating schemas Mon, 30 Oct, 16:27
Michael Glavassevich Re: possible bug while validating schemas Mon, 30 Oct, 17:01
Michael Glavassevich Re: Chained schemas loaded via array of inputstream not supported? Mon, 30 Oct, 17:08
Jones, David [deljones] Reading UTF-16: Content is not allowed in prolog Mon, 30 Oct, 17:50
kesh...@us.ibm.com Re: Reading UTF-16: Content is not allowed in prolog Mon, 30 Oct, 18:11
Michael Glavassevich Re: Reading UTF-16: Content is not allowed in prolog Mon, 30 Oct, 18:30
Robert Houben RE: Reading UTF-16: Content is not allowed in prolog Mon, 30 Oct, 18:31
Paul Tomsic external-schemaLocation property Mon, 30 Oct, 19:46
Michael Glavassevich Re: external-schemaLocation property Mon, 30 Oct, 21:03
Jones, David [deljones] RE: Reading UTF-16: Content is not allowed in prolog Tue, 31 Oct, 10:02
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 20147
Aug 20144