xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Kerrygold <kerryg...@gmx.de>
Subject xerces 2.7.0 throws (no) errors
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:07:46 GMT
Hi,

im a xerces newbie with a rather odd problem...

i have developed a java application with serveral stepped
xsl-transformations and i'm using xerces for the transformations.

When i excute my project in eclipse 3.o everything works fine and is
properly transformed.

But if I build a jar-File (and set XercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar as
external Library) i get the following error:

[Fatal Error] step2.xsl:41:58: The prefix "xslo" for element "xslo:when"
is not bound.
FEHLER:  'The prefix "xslo" for element "xslo:when" is not bound.'

The XSL-Problem is rather clear and has its origins in some
xsl-generation code i wrote.

But can anyone tell me, why Xerces does the transformation inside
eclipse fine
but pops an error if i call it from the cmdline.

Thanks in advance

Kerry

PS:     j2sdk1.4.2_04
    xerces 2.7.0