xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Stanimir Stamenkov <sta...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: [XML Schema] Multiple <import>s for a same namespace from different locations
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:31:40 GMT
/brian@sweetxml.org/:

> yes there is, I also needed that feature and luckily some good folks with
> the needed knowledge implemented it earlier this year (Thanks!), it is:
>
> http://apache.org/xml/features/honour-all-schemaLocations
>
> your can see the documentation, at the xerces website:
>
> http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/features.html

Thank you, Brian. I'm having troubles using that property for
standalone schema loading as through 'XMLSchemaLoader' instance - it
is not recognized property. I've tried setting it as parameter on
the 'XMLSchemaLoader.config' object and then I get:

FEATURE_NOT_SUPPORTED: The parameter
http://apache.org/xml/features/honour-all-schemaLocations is
recognized but the requested value cannot be set.

I'm setting it as:

> XMLSchemaLoader schemaLoader = new XMLSchemaLoader();
> schemaLoader.getConfig()
>         .setParameter("http://apache.org/xml/features/honour-all-schemaLocations",
>                       Boolean.TRUE);

Should I use a custom entity/resource resolver in this scenario or
that feature uses other schema loading mechanism I'm missing?

--
Stanimir