xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Eric_Schwarzenb...@Classwell.com
Subject Re: Schema key and unique contraints VERY slow
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:38:30 GMT

I'm sorry...I had a brain cramp and mis-wrote the version... I meant 2.2.1.
So I am having this problem with the very latest.

                      Eddie Robertsson

                      <erobertsson@alle        To:       xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org

                      tte.com.au>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Schema key and unique contraints
VERY slow
                      11/14/2002 10:05

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      xerces-j-user

Hi Eric,

Eric_Schwarzenbach@Classwell.com wrote:

>Xerces2 (I'm using the freshly downloaded 2.0.2) seems to be hideously
slow

I'm not sure if the code has changed in the speeding up the performance
but you'd probably want to update to the latest version of Xerces which
is 2.2.1 [1]

Cheers,
/Eddie

[1] http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/