xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From "Hellmann Peter (ext)" <Peter.Hellm...@mch.siemens.de>
Subject right-sequencing child nodes
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:20:05 GMT
hi all,

please allow me one question. because no validation occurs while adding
nodes to a dom tree (no dynamic validation) i can add some child nodes to my
dom tree in the wrong sequence (DTD says <tag1> must come before <tag2> but
i can add nodes in an arbitrary order). Because when serializing, no
validation is done, my unmarshalled output contains the tags in the wrong
sequence. now my question is if there is any function that does
right-sequencing child nodes according to the settings in the DTD prior to
serialization?

thanx 4 any hints

kind regards
Peter Brightman