xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From "Hellmann Peter (ext)" <Peter.Hellm...@mch.siemens.de>
Subject right-sequencing of child tags in dom
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:14:58 GMT
hi all,

please allow me one question. because no validation occurs while adding
nodes to a dom tree (no dynamic validation) i can add some child nodes to my
dom tree in the wrong sequence (DTD says <tag1> must come before <tag2> but
i can add nodes in an arbitrary order). Because when serializing, no
validation is done, my unmarshalled output contains the tags in the wrong
sequence. now my question is if there is any function that does
right-sequencing child nodes according to the settings in the DTD prior to
serialization?

thanx 4 any hints

kind regards
Peter Hellmann

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
Information and Communication Networks
Voice & Data Recording
ICN WN CS VDR RD
Hofmannstraße 51              +49 89 722 49347
office 1746.441               +49 89 722 22985
D-81379 München               peter.hellmann@mch.siemens.de
<mailto:peter.hellmann@mch.siemens.de>
GERMANY