xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Elena Litani <elit...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: rebuilding for dom level 3 api
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:26:35 GMT
Doug Helton wrote:
> Has anyone else had any trouble recompiling the src code using the jars-dom3
> target.  It seems that it is not copying the code over into the build
> folder, so that when it tries to compile the classes it is coming up with
> many many errors.  Does anyone has a fix, maybe changing something in the
> build.xml?  I tried changing a few things but it didn't quite fix it.  Help.

I am not sure what you are trying to do, but as FAQ [1] explains if you
first build your code using any other target (i.e. jars) you need to
delete build directory first to be able to recompile source with
jars-dom3. Otherwise, you will see compilation errors.

[1] http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-dom.html#faq-3

--
Elena Litani / IBM Toronto