xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From "George Cristian Bina" <geo...@sync.ro>
Subject Re: problem with dom3 and jdk1.4
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:32:34 GMT

> If someone has a trick, please let me know.

Hi,

We are using the attached class loader to make sure the Xerces version that
is shipped with our product is loaded.
(See the messages below and the attachment).

All the best,
 George
George Cristian Bina mailto:george@sync.ro
COO - sync.ro
Phone  +40-(0)251-461480, +40-(0)251-461481
Fax       +40-(0)251-461482
Mobile +40-(0)723-224067
SyncRO Soft srl, Bd N. Titulescu 170, Craiova, 1100 - Romania
http://www.sync.ro
<oXygen/> XML Editor - http://www.oxygenxml.com/