xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Alan.Gerh...@pb.com
Subject RE: specifying an absolute reference to the local file system via URL
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:52:30 GMT
Thanks Tom but the goal here unfortunately is to be able to explicitly
specify a local URL for the simple DTD used in a fixed application and by
specifying

<!DOCTYPE CFS SYSTEM "file:///D:/GFA/cfs.dtd">

with THREE slashes works just fine....

project time line and available resources ...

Alan

"Tom Wang" <tomw@panscopic.com>
08/12/2002 06:19 PM
Please respond to xerces-j-user