xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Mukul Gandhi <muk...@apache.org>
Subject XML Schema 1.1 test suite results, on xerces wiki
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 01:06:18 GMT
Hi all,
   The Xerces wiki XSD 1.1 test suite page,
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/xmlschema11TestSuiteReports now has
latest XSD 1.1 test suite results, as per the latest code-base we have
on SVN, and conforming to the latest XSD 1.1 test suite available on
W3C site.

Thought of writing this note, since I was facing some problems
uploading the detailed test results, while I tried the last few times.
Today I was successful in uploading the test results in entirety.

PS: this note is only for information, for folks who are tracking these results.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi