xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Khaled Noaman <knoa...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XML Schema 1.1 test suite example, specifying constraints on xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:00:14 GMT
Hi Mukul,

I took a look at your change. I noticed you were creating a new attribute
declaration every time an xsi attribute is referenced and setting the
enclosing parent property (attribute declarations with a global scope have
no parent). In SchemaGrammar class, we already have a static grammar
instance (1.0) representing the xsi namespace (containing declarations for
the 4 known xsi attributes), so we could use a similar mechanism and have
it work the same way built-in types are referenced. I have made the
necessary changes and checked in the code.

Regards,
Khaled