xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Khaled Noaman <knoa...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Xerces-J Plan for 2010
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 18:04:39 GMT
Hi all,

It's been a while (over 2 years) since we had a release of Xerces-J. As
Michael mentioned in October of last year [1], we have made significant
progress in many areas, including adding support for XML Schema 1.1 (list
of supported features [2]).

I think we should have 2 releases this year for Xerces-J: 2.10.0 on May 31
which would contain the up to date changes, and 2.11.0 on November 26
which would contain more XML Schema 1.1 features such as xs:override and
type subsumption (new complex type restriction rules) + bug fixes.

What do folks think?

Khaled

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/wjvplpmevpex7qoz
[2] http://markmail.org/thread/7gryseh6sjvwv22h