xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Khaled Noaman <knoa...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 14:37:41 GMT
I would like to thank Michael for the nomination and for the opportunity
to become a member of the PMC. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's
much appreciated.

Congratulations Mukul!

Regards,
Khaled

From:
Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To:
j-dev@xerces.apache.org, c-dev@xerces.apache.org
Cc:
private@xerces.apache.org
Date:
05/06/2010 03:44 PM
Subject:
[VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Hi all,

This vote has been open for over 72 hours. I think we can close this one
too. There were 5 +1 votes (all from PMC members).

+1 by:
- David Cargill (PMC)
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Neil Graham (PMC)