xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 02:22:23 GMT
Hi Michael.  I dug around for a while under a mountain of dust and dredged
up my Xerces PMC hat.  Even with all that dust obscuring my
memory/perspective, Khaled's imprint on this project is obvious.  He's
overdue IMO; +1!

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
Manager, XML Transformation and Query Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 313-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
05/03/2010 10:49 AM
Please respond to
j-dev@xerces.apache.org

j-dev@xerces.apache.org, c-dev@xerces.apache.org
cc
private@xerces.apache.org
Subject
[VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership

Hi all,

Many of you probably know Khaled from the time he spent working on
Xerces-C++. He's one of the few active committers who has been around
since the early days (November 2000) of the project. Lately he's been
leading the XML Schema 1.1 development effort in Xerces-J and also
mentoring students for GSoC. With his great contributions and sustained
commitment to the project I think Khaled would also make an excellent
addition to the PMC and propose that he become a member.

To start here's my +1.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development